A stunning engine with solid performance and reliability—the 9-cylinder 99cc 4-stroke glow radial engine is designed for larger models, specifically scale applications where the use of a radial engine in a round cowl will provide the ultimate scale look for the modeler’s plane. While providing great looks and sound, it also delivers the dependability and performance of Evolution.
The Evolution® 9-cylinder 99cc 4-stroke radial glow engine is meant to deliver the dependability and performance of a radial engine with stunning looks and sound.
- Cylinder head and crankcases produced from aircraft grade alloys
- Heavy-duty double bearing crankshaft
- Billet aluminum pistons and hardened steel rings
- Hard-chromed and lapped cylinder bores
- Hardened steel cams
- Carburetor jet valve incorporating latest design with a split opening for smooth acceleration
- Zero percent or low nitro (5–10%) fuel with low oil content (5–7% oil/fuel ratio)